BitUSD is a type of crypto-share of the industrial class BitShares. The asset is a digital currency tied to the fiat money, specifically - to the USD. This move reduces the volatility of the asset, creating stability, making a reliable tool for trade and investment. The asset is fully (and even more, with overlapping) provided by the USD.
Articles in this section
- How to find a transaction hash (TxID) to fill out a return form from TECO
- Failed to create account:null-unknown error
- Failed to broadcast the transaction
- I can not make a stock exchange transaction
- There is no "withdraw" button for DEEX, BTS and other tokens. Why?
- Don't believe the chats with signals!
- Browser to work with the Exchange
- Where to get deex?
- Application initialization issues