BitUSD is a type of crypto-share of the industrial class BitShares. The asset is a digital currency tied to the fiat money, specifically - to the USD. This move reduces the volatility of the asset, creating stability, making a reliable tool for trade and investment. The asset is fully (and even more, with overlapping) provided by the USD.
Articles in this section
- Don't believe the chats with signals!
- Browser to work with the Exchange
- Where to get deex?
- Application initialization issues
- What are block explorers for your exchange?
- I have LAMBO and other incomprehensible tokens in my assets on the stock exchange. What is it?
- What is bitUSD?
- What are the requirements and conditions for the master node?
- How much time does the withdrawal of funds from the exchange?
- I moved the tokens to an account that I do not have access to. Is it possible to return / restore tokens?