No. When translating tokens, you accept and agree with the mandatory condition that you have access to your account and guarantee the correctness of the translation of the tokens. In the case of a transfer to another account, made by mistake or if the translation instruction is not respected, we can not restore / return the tokens to your account.
Articles in this section
- What are block explorers for your exchange?
- I have LAMBO and other incomprehensible tokens in my assets on the stock exchange. What is it?
- When will burning unsold tokens?
- What is bitUSD?
- What are the requirements and conditions for the master node?
- How much does the withdrawal of funds from the exchange?
- I moved the tokens to an account that I do not have access to. Is it possible to return / restore tokens?
- Do I need to translate tokens somewhere other than bitshares?
- When is it planned to leave a messenger and mobile application?
- Lost the password from the exchange account, what should I do?