No. When translating tokens, you accept and agree with the mandatory condition that you have access to your account and guarantee the correctness of the translation of the tokens. In the case of a transfer to another account, made by mistake or if the translation instruction is not respected, we can not restore / return the tokens to your account.
Articles in this section
- I moved the tokens to an account that I do not have access to. Is it possible to return / restore tokens?
- Do I need to translate tokens somewhere other than bitshares?
- When is it planned to leave a messenger and mobile application?
- Lost the password from the exchange account, what should I do?
- Error 42
- 2-step verification does not work (lost /flashing phone, etc.)
- 2-step verification does not work (error 2FA - invalid code or time).
- How do I transfer DEEX tokens received for a bounty company in my account or withdraw them to my wallet?
- How soon will I receive a response when I apply?
- When registering a stock exchange account, an incorrect account name appears (Invalid account name). What to do?