No. The DEEX account you created is one for the whole ecosystem of bitshares, so you do not need to translate tokens anywhere.
Articles in this section
- What are block explorers for your exchange?
- I have LAMBO and other incomprehensible tokens in my assets on the stock exchange. What is it?
- When will burning unsold tokens?
- What is bitUSD?
- What are the requirements and conditions for the master node?
- How much does the withdrawal of funds from the exchange?
- I moved the tokens to an account that I do not have access to. Is it possible to return / restore tokens?
- Do I need to translate tokens somewhere other than bitshares?
- When is it planned to leave a messenger and mobile application?
- Lost the password from the exchange account, what should I do?