You must register the investor's office, necessarily with the same mail as the bounty office. After that, the tokens will automatically become attached to the investor's LC. If you already have an investor's LC with the appropriate mail, you do not need to do anything, everything happens in an automatic mode. Create a stock account from the investor's LC. Then (after the exchange is launched) it will be possible to transfer the tokens to a stock exchange account and then dispose of them at their own discretion. The withdrawal to third-party wallets from the bounty cabinet is not planned.
Articles in this section
- What are block explorers for your exchange?
- I have LAMBO and other incomprehensible tokens in my assets on the stock exchange. What is it?
- When will burning unsold tokens?
- What is bitUSD?
- What are the requirements and conditions for the master node?
- How much does the withdrawal of funds from the exchange?
- I moved the tokens to an account that I do not have access to. Is it possible to return / restore tokens?
- Do I need to translate tokens somewhere other than bitshares?
- When is it planned to leave a messenger and mobile application?
- Lost the password from the exchange account, what should I do?