The support team tries to respond as quickly as possible, but the decision time can reach 72 hours. You will in any case be informed of the progress of the appeal. Also, you will be informed when the problem is resolved, or ask for additional information from you. When applying, try to describe as completely as possible what the problem is, this will greatly speed up the solution.
Articles in this section
- Lost the password from the exchange account, what should I do?
- Error 42
- 2-step verification does not work (lost /flashing phone, etc.)
- 2-step verification does not work (error 2FA - invalid code or time).
- How do I transfer DEEX tokens received for a bounty company in my account or withdraw them to my wallet?
- How soon will I receive a response when I apply?
- When registering a stock exchange account, an incorrect account name appears (Invalid account name). What to do?
- When will the DEEX Exchange be launched?
- The activation email does not come. What to do?
- On which exchanges will the DEEX token be traded?