Check your mailbox section in the "spam" or "other mailing" section. Usually, a letter with activation comes in a few minutes, but there may be delays due to the operation of mail servers. If the letter does not arrive within 24 hours - you can write to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out the feedback form here, write through the feedback widget on the deex.exchange website, or ask a question in deex.chat through various ways of communication.
Articles in this section
- Don't believe the chats with signals!
- Browser to work with the Exchange
- Where to get deex?
- Application initialization issues
- What are block explorers for your exchange?
- I have LAMBO and other incomprehensible tokens in my assets on the stock exchange. What is it?
- What is bitUSD?
- What are the requirements and conditions for the master node?
- How much time does the withdrawal of funds from the exchange?